I'm DONE! Website is not only live, but in a fully 1.0 state. And it feels so good (so good to be bad :)).
It's been a really long time since I took a personal project from inception to completion, so pretty proud of myself for this one. I'll keep adding / updating it, but I think this is good enough for now. Please give me feedback if you notice bugs, or if you have suggestions.
I figure I should also mention why I created this site for myself, besides trying to avoid Spring cleaning yet again. It is:
1) A professional portfolio of the work I've done
2) A personal place to post my thoughts, opinions, etc. without alienating my FB friends. But people who are really interested can read them.
For the personal side, I envision 4 types of posts:
1) Thoughts (just a normal blog post)
2) Song of the Second (a track I'm really digging at the moment)
3) Word of the Week (some inspirational quote I heard someone say, or something witty/punny I made up)
4) Movie of the Month
I'll try to be somewhat regular in posts, but life's busy. So we'll see :)